www.vorhilfe.de
Vorhilfe

Kostenlose Kommunikationsplattform für gegenseitige Hilfestellungen.
Hallo Gast!einloggen | registrieren ]
Startseite · Forum · Wissen · Kurse · Mitglieder · Team · Impressum
Forenbaum
^ Forenbaum
Status Vorhilfe
  Status Geisteswiss.
    Status Erdkunde
    Status Geschichte
    Status Jura
    Status Musik/Kunst
    Status Pädagogik
    Status Philosophie
    Status Politik/Wirtschaft
    Status Psychologie
    Status Religion
    Status Sozialwissenschaften
  Status Informatik
    Status Schule
    Status Hochschule
    Status Info-Training
    Status Wettbewerbe
    Status Praxis
    Status Internes IR
  Status Ingenieurwiss.
    Status Bauingenieurwesen
    Status Elektrotechnik
    Status Maschinenbau
    Status Materialwissenschaft
    Status Regelungstechnik
    Status Signaltheorie
    Status Sonstiges
    Status Technik
  Status Mathe
    Status Schulmathe
    Status Hochschulmathe
    Status Mathe-Vorkurse
    Status Mathe-Software
  Status Naturwiss.
    Status Astronomie
    Status Biologie
    Status Chemie
    Status Geowissenschaften
    Status Medizin
    Status Physik
    Status Sport
  Status Sonstiges / Diverses
  Status Sprachen
    Status Deutsch
    Status Englisch
    Status Französisch
    Status Griechisch
    Status Latein
    Status Russisch
    Status Spanisch
    Status Vorkurse
    Status Sonstiges (Sprachen)
  Status Neuerdings
  Status Internes VH
    Status Café VH
    Status Verbesserungen
    Status Benutzerbetreuung
    Status Plenum
    Status Datenbank-Forum
    Status Test-Forum
    Status Fragwürdige Inhalte
    Status VH e.V.

Gezeigt werden alle Foren bis zur Tiefe 2

Navigation
 Startseite...
 Neuerdings beta neu
 Forum...
 vorwissen...
 vorkurse...
 Werkzeuge...
 Nachhilfevermittlung beta...
 Online-Spiele beta
 Suchen
 Verein...
 Impressum
Das Projekt
Server und Internetanbindung werden durch Spenden finanziert.
Organisiert wird das Projekt von unserem Koordinatorenteam.
Hunderte Mitglieder helfen ehrenamtlich in unseren moderierten Foren.
Anbieter der Seite ist der gemeinnützige Verein "Vorhilfe.de e.V.".
Partnerseiten
Dt. Schulen im Ausland: Mathe-Seiten:

Open Source FunktionenplotterFunkyPlot: Kostenloser und quelloffener Funktionenplotter für Linux und andere Betriebssysteme
Forum "Korrekturlesen" - My opinion to human rights
My opinion to human rights < Korrekturlesen < Englisch < Sprachen < Vorhilfe
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

My opinion to human rights: Korrektur
Datum: 15:51 Di 09.12.2008
Autor: yellowstar

Personal Statement

Discrimination:
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other imitation of sovereignty.

Personally I think that this is one of the most important human rights. Nobody should be discriminated because of their race or sex, because we are all humans. Unfortunately not everybody thinks like this, discrimination you can find everywhere for example at the workplace, women are still discriminated against the men, they get less paid and sometimes they not accept as women especially in section where men dominate. But not only at work you can find this phenomenon everywhere; not far away from my hometown there is a pub, where foreigners are forbidden and even worse they show it with a huge board in front of the door with inscription “We don’t want foreigners here”.

Social Welfare:
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and I entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.

Social welfare should be on the top of the lists of states, it’s a very important topic. In case of sickness it’s essential that everybody can go to hospital or to doctor to be supported with the right medicaments without thinking if he/she can afford the therapy. Not only in case of sickness is this human right very important, but also in time of commercial crisis, how we can see now, lots of people lose their job and they are dependent of social welfare to can afford their family and their life.

Slavery:
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

From my point of view slavery is wrong because no one has the right to own another person. Everyone should have their freedom and be treated the same as everyone else. Slaves would have to work under inhuman conditions for little money and because of this it is inadmissible!!!

Ich habe diese Frage in keinem Forum auf anderen Internetseiten gestellt.

Bezug
My opinion to human rights: Korrektur
Datum: 00:30 Mi 10.12.2008
Autor: priyanka

Hallo,

Hier einige Verbesserungsvorschläge für deinen Text:

>Unfortunately not everybody thinks like this, discrimination you can find everywhere for example at the workplace, women are still discriminated against the men , they get less paid and sometimes   they not accept as women especially in section where men dominate .  

1. discrimination can be found
2. where women are still discriminated against in favour of men
3. employers do not engage women in virtue of sexist reasons, especially in fields where men dominate

But not only at work you can find this phenomenon everywhere ; not far away from my hometown there is a pub, where foreigners are forbidden and even worse they show it with a huge board in front of the door with   the inscription “We don’t want foreigners here”

1. But not just work pertains to this phenomenon, almost every part of our society is afflicted with it.
2.du solltest nicht unbedingt they schreiben, wenn du zuvor noch keine Personen erwähnt hast, also eher the landlord/landlady/proprietor(s)

Social welfare should be on the top of the lists of states because it’s a very important topic. In case of sickness it’s essential that everybody can go to hospital or to the doctor's to be supported with the right medication without having to think whether he/she can afford the therapy. Not only in case of sickness is this human right very important, but also in time of commercial crisis, as we can see now, lots of people lose their jobs and they depend on social welfare in order to be capable of taking care of their families and their life.

From my point of view slavery is wrong because no one has the right to own another person. Everyone should be given the freedom of living and be treated the same way as anyone else. Slaves would have to work under inhuman conditions for little money and because of this it is inadmissible!!!

Letzter Satz eher: Slaves are forced to work under inhuman conditions for little (or even no) money which is why slavery is rightly inadmissible.

Ich hoffe, dass ich dir ein wenig helfen konnte!!!
Viele Grüße, Priyanka

Bezug
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

^ Seitenanfang ^
www.vorhilfe.de